Thursday, January 13, 2011
@ 10:08 PM<3

Dear blog,

I just realised I can blog from my phone! This is pretty cool haha. Anyway I'm just on my way back to hall after cutting my birthday cake and receiving my presents from my family. I haven't been seeing them regularly so it's a bit strange, but oh wells. I'm wondering what kind of person I'm turning out to be.

I love the friends that I have right now. They may not be the ones that c approve of, because he'll nag me to hang out with 'true' friends. But who is he to judge a person's character? I like the people from my block and I do have fun when I'm with them, but they already have their own circle and me, mine. Perhaps c should question himself - if it wasn't for the fact that I kept running off to find him at the start of the school term, I might actually be closer to the rest of the blockmates.

But the past is the past. I like that fact that the people I talk to don't judge me. I like the fact that when I'm with them, I don't feel like the only screwed up person who has thrown away her morals. They are nice and will always be there for me when I fuck up, or get fucked by.

Recently I got very pissed with h. That guy is really an idiot. I thought that I might be able to keep a friendship with him, considering the fact that he is nice when he tries to be. But honestly, I've had it with his bullshit. Hello, a friend is not someone who bums cigs and only expresses concern for the person whom you just bummed a cig from. A friend is someone who makes an effort to see the person, even when sometimes you're tired yourself. The fucking idiot doesn't even understand why I'm angry with him I think. What a loser.

I can't believe deepee is coming up next friday! It still seems so far away; I still remember the very first session of r and k's dance haha.

And omgggg I'm turning 20 in less than 2 hours it's so scary! I don't want to I don't want to I don't want to I'm so olddddddd!!!!!!!! :(

Her

Photobucket

vg<3